Reintroduction

 Hello world, 

It's ya girl, that's right, I'm back. Maybe you thought I had died, and I don't blame you. But I missed you.

I took some space to complete my studies and figure out this amazing new life in Colorado, and I do thank you for your patience. 

A lot has happened since 2018. A ton in fact. 

So I wanted to start by saying hello to those I knew, and welcome to whom I will come to know - here's the summary, to get into details later. 


In 9 days, I'll be a 31 year old female new-born Christian living and working in a beautiful state I've come to love in the past 2.5ish years. I left Texas to join an amazing team in the middle of my PhD in Nursing Science program and quite honestly, it has been a whirlwind and a joy and anxiety-ridden amazing twist of fate. 

On April 28, 2019 I asked Jesus to be my Lord and Savior and truthfully, this blog is to remember my journey since then to wherever He takes me now.


So now that I've started, I want to continue, and if you'll hold me accountable, I'll give as many unbiased testimonies as I can of my life's work. If you want to reach out, I truly implore you to, it would be an honor to talk to you about your life and how I can assist your journey. If you need resources beyond me, I'll tell you, but most of the time, I've only needed an ear to hear. 


So welcome to my almost 31st year - whatever the outcome, I hope I can empower you to chase your dreams too. 


<3 MA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journeys

Pre-Baptism Christian Walk